The inevitable can only be delayed, not eliminated, not deferred to the generations to come, served back to your side of the court, you the marketable avatar, you the deluded criminal of commerce. The next revolution will be global, coordinated, a desperate regurgitation by the south, battering the north with vengeance, upheaval, chaos the seed from which a new world begins. First there will be heat, urban flooding, drought and famine, the plagues of Egypt thrust upon the sinister future, from which none can escape, not even the ascetics who renounced the material pleasures of prosperity, nor those who invested in the solutions, nor the luddites who rejected them.
Tuesday, August 16, 2022
Gotterdamerung Capitalism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How I Love You
You said I don't know anything, I said I know I love you, You said that's the only thing, I smiled and I helped you Understand every...
-
The gunshot made losing popular, Distortion channeled the anger, Annihilation of soul commenced Through filters of noise. Industrial trash...
-
"Playground" by Richard Powers has one of the best twists in modern literature. It is a subtle one that may be hard to realiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.