There are many success stories about the triumph of fasting over cancer. Most cancerous tumors grow from sugar, others from fat. Starving oneself therefore starves the cancer as well. The reason this isn't well known is because of what I call the Medical-Agro industry, a hybrid of two economic powerhouses that the government would see fasting as being a threat to, like the much-maligned Military Industrial Complex, which is an actual thing. The medical industry makes so much money off chemotherapies, surgeries, and other operations that it would be a major economic obstacle if the practice of fasting to cure cancer ever got out. I think that's why there is no regulation or promotion about the benefits of fasting, at least by the government.
To those who would question the success of this remedy, there are two things to consider. How often do you see very skinny people starting cancer treatment? Very few, I'd imagine, at least in the United States. This would indicate that cancer is mainly a source of over-eating, though other factors obviously contribute (radiation, carcinogens, smoking, and possibly genes, though this is not yet proven). Secondly, water fasting helps to detoxify the body in so many ways; it assists in flushing out toxins through the digestive system, it resets the immune system and makes non-cancerous cells more efficient. The only time it wouldn't work is if it was too late: if the cancer had already done too much damage to be destroyed by simple water fasting. In such cases, a combination of fasting with chemotherapy is probably more effective.
Please note that I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. Fasting would however be part of my strategy to recover if I ever received this diagnosis.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.