My heart is a hunter that dines on your love,
Wrapping it inside a sandwich of skin,
Bleeding it with bites from within.
Passions devoured by teeth that chew
Those wet dreams off the licorice of sin
Swallow up your years of misery and rage,
Locking them inside my stomach,
Enhancing your pain in a pool of acid.
I will find you, eat you, destroy you,
Consume you without mercy,
Digest you in arteries of obsession,
Until the day comes when I myself
Am consumed by a heart stronger than mine.
Stubbornly I’ll keep the hope of escape alive,
Oblivious to the futility of loss,
And learn that what I’ve done to others
Is the same that will be done to me.
My heart travels far and wide, to the ends of the Earth
Only to find that center in you, which, when pillaged,
Tips you off balance and throws you into my jaws.
My heart is a hunter, and so is yours.
Together they play an ancient game
That atrophies compassion without remorse,
Heating up our bodies with the hunger of lust,
Pleasing our flesh with the tongues of torture.
Courageously they waltz and step to their beats,
Blasting music that is the color of romance,
Dancing eternally on the battlefields of space.
Wrapping it inside a sandwich of skin,
Bleeding it with bites from within.
Passions devoured by teeth that chew
Those wet dreams off the licorice of sin
Swallow up your years of misery and rage,
Locking them inside my stomach,
Enhancing your pain in a pool of acid.
I will find you, eat you, destroy you,
Consume you without mercy,
Digest you in arteries of obsession,
Until the day comes when I myself
Am consumed by a heart stronger than mine.
Stubbornly I’ll keep the hope of escape alive,
Oblivious to the futility of loss,
And learn that what I’ve done to others
Is the same that will be done to me.
My heart travels far and wide, to the ends of the Earth
Only to find that center in you, which, when pillaged,
Tips you off balance and throws you into my jaws.
My heart is a hunter, and so is yours.
Together they play an ancient game
That atrophies compassion without remorse,
Heating up our bodies with the hunger of lust,
Pleasing our flesh with the tongues of torture.
Courageously they waltz and step to their beats,
Blasting music that is the color of romance,
Dancing eternally on the battlefields of space.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.