Monday, October 8, 2012

Mario Kart 64 Records

    I have yet to meet anyone better than me at Mario Kart 64, but I know they exist.  It's my favorite video game and I’ve been playing it in spurts for years.  Some of my records are just a few seconds short of the known world records. 

Course

My Best Time

My Best Lap

World Record Time

World Record Lap

Luigi’s Raceway

1’43’’56

33’90

1’38’’19

31’’32

Moo Moo Farm

1’19’’42

25’’79

1’11’89

23’’21

Koopa Troopa Beach

1’27’’15

28’’43

1’19’’57

25’’72

Kalimari Desert

1’53’’86

35’’15

1’44’’10

32’’55

Toad’s Turnpike

2’36’’48

51’’70

2’28’’72

48’’94

Frappe Snowland

1’48’’72

35’’70

1’40’’45

32’’11

Choco Mountain

1’43’’68

33’’85

1’36’’60

31’’72

Mario Raceway

1’18’’47

24’’84

1’13’’16

23’’05

Wario Stadium

3’53’’61

1’16’’99

3’37’’76

1’11’’88

Sherbet Land

1’45’38

34’’93

1’36’’42

31’’52

Royal Raceway

2’32’’45

49’’91

2’23’’29

46’’37

Bowser’s Castle

1’57’’37

38’’96

1’50’’39

35’’96

D.K.’s Jungle Parkway

2’06’’49

39’’94

1’50’’76

35’’40

Yoshi Valley

1’44’’32

34’’27

1’25’’61

26’’17

Banshee Boardwalk

1’52’’62

37’’08

1’43’’95

33’’99

Rainbow Road

5’09’’68

1’42’'03

4’54’’40

1’37’’53


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.